M A Y
Reading and Reviewing
I made some great improvements in my work this month and at improving my efficiency overall. It seems to be leading closer to my preferred amount of reading time, so that's an exciting thing for me. But overall I'm going to try to stop making such a thing out of it. Here are the books I reviewed this month.
- The Lola Quartet by Emily St. John Mandel
- The Odds: A Love Story by Stewart O'Nan
- State of Wonder by Ann Patchett
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
- Afterwards by Rosamund Lupton
- Girl Walks Into a Bar by Rachel Dratch
- The Art of Hearing Heartbeats by Jan-Philipp Sendker
- Perla By Carolina De Robertis
Here's what I read this month but have not yet reviewed here:
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Coming of Age on Zoloft by Katherine Sharp
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (review posting tomorrow!)
Are You Armchair BEAing?
I signed up to do this but now I'm not sure if I want to. I typically prefer to keep my posts here specifically about the books I read, and I have some reviews I wanted to post this week so now I'm not sure. Are any of you participating in it?
That's about it for this month.... nothing else interesting to report. Hope everyone has a great reading month!