A P R I L
Reading and Reviewing
Well, whereas March was a crazy busy month for me, April was a bunch of nothing except tons of work. I'm starting to come to the realization that I can't read as much as I have in the past because of my current work circumstances. Then again, I feel really frustrated when other people who read waaay more than I do complain about being unable to read as much... like woe is me, I can't keep up with 20 books a month, etc. so maybe I should be happy with the 6 I read this month and leave it at that. ;)
Anyway, here is what I reviewed in the month of April:
- Escape From Camp 14 by Blaine Harden
- Secret Daughter by Shilpi Somaya Gowda
- Quiet by Susan Cain
- Sacre Bleu by Christopher Moore
- Behind the Beautiful Forevers by Katherine Boo
- The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh
- Faith Bass Darling's Last Garage Sale by Lydia Rutledge
- A Grown Up Kind of Pretty by Joshilyn Jackson
- Night Swim by Jessica Keener
- The Lola Quartet by Emily St. John Mandel (review posted technically in May)
The winner for The Language of Flowers giveaway is...
And I actually had to choose a new winner for Escape From Camp 14 because the original winner never replied... so the new winner is....
Congrats to the winners!
Not much else to report on this month. Happy May reading!