March in Review
My favorite fiction read this month was The Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown and my favorite non-fiction was Bringing Adam Home: The Abduction That Changed America by Les Standiford & Sgt. Joe Matthews. Other books I reviewed:
- I Beat the Odds by Michael Oher and Don Yaeger
- Emily and Einstein by Linda Francis Lee
- The Tiger's Wife by Tea Obreht
- Inconceivable by Carolyn & Sean Savage
- Night Road by Kristin Hannah
- This is Where I Leave You by Jonathan Tropper
- The Four Ms. Bradwells by Meg Waite Clayton
Lots to look forward to in April! The UCF Orlando Book Festival, the blogger get-together afterward (I'm finalizing details so those of you on that list look out for an e-mail and those who still want to join please let me know!), and the read-a-thon which I may finally get to "officially" participate in for the first time ever!
Oh, and one of these days I'll finish reading Freedom... LOL. No, I didn't forget about the review. I just lost interest for a little bit.
Hopefully we don't have too many showers in April. I need to spend some time at the beach and pool! I LOVE spring!!